If you are self isolating please let Julie know. She will be the central initial point of contact. She will then make pastoral contact via telephone and email.
We need to keep an eye on one another!
This is the advice that the Vicar, in conjunction with the church wardens has decided to take:
- Offer Communion in one kind only to all communicants
- Suspend handshaking or other direct physical contact during the sharing of the Peace
- Suspend direct physical contact as part of a blessing or “laying on of hands”
- Prepare contingency plans for the parish
- Suspend catering and refrain from passing the collection plate around
- St Michael’s will be serving drinks with stringent guidelines for so doing. There will be no cake or biscuits.
Please see the Oxford Diocese page https://www.oxford.anglican.org/coronavirus-covid-19 (updated regularly)
We pray for all those who are suffering because of the coronavirus, may they know your healing power.
When we are afraid for ourselves and our loved ones, give us your strength and courage.
When we feel alone and isolated, reassure us with a sense of your presence.
Give wisdom to those in authority and may our community work together for the good of all.
We give thanks for those who care for others and ask you to bless them in all they do.
We ask this in the name of Jesus, healer and physician.